Monday, September 20, 2004

Liana Brooks

Country: United States of America

Cooking philosophy:
Simple, seasonal, sustainable.

Favorite food to eat:
Sushi! Homemade guacamole, and just about anything with basil

Least favorite food:
Cooked fish, curry spices, or anything made with dill.

Favorite food to cook:
Creme brulee because I get to play with a blow torch

Can't live without what tool in the kitchen:
Frying/sautee pan. I use it every day and sometimes for every meal.

Can't live without this spice:
Garlic and basil

Cooking goals for 2011:
Plant a garden and get a compost pile going (again)

A little about me:
I always cook for a mob. With a family of five plus numerous friends who happen to "just stop by" in time for dinner I always cook for a crowd. Any leftovers wind up in the freezer for a quick meal later in the month. I love cooking seasonal food, especially fresh picked vegetables from my summer garden. I also love O la la! dishes for entertaining. You know, the ones that sparkle and everyone loves. Any time you're in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by! I love feeding people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...