Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome!

Well, this is it! After a dormant few weeks, Battersplotch is finally open for business :)

I suppose an introduction is in order. I go by many names, but here you can call me Splotch. For a long time - since I was a little girl - I dreamed of being the kind of cook who could just throw things together and come up with something tasty, impressive, and just all-round wonderful. Now, I am by no means this cook yet, but I am learning. And one thing I've learnt, is that nothing teaches like experimenting.

Another thing I've learnt is that if you want to be an inventor, you better have the basics down pat first.

And so, this blog is dedicated to recording the results of this two-fold premise. On here you'll read about experiments, find weird (and sometimes failed) recipes, and find information on the basics of cooking - recorded as I learn and discover it :)

Welcome, and thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the recipes... Nan is particularly interested in the Pinapple cupcake one. :)

Anonymous said...

cupcakes sound very fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...