Gotta love this meal. It tastes amazing - fresh and flavorsome - and on a scale of one to ten, it's about a three in terms of effort for preparation.
1) Boil water for pasta. While that's boiling...
2) Chop up 1/4 of a butternut pumpkin (approx) into 1cm/half inch cubes. Microwave on high for about 8 mins.
3) Cook pasta according to directions.
4) Spread pumpkin cubes on a foil-covered, well greased (I use an oil spray) tray. If you're using a spray, spray the pumpkin liberally. Drizzle with good quality olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Grill (broil) until black around the edges.
5) Serve pasta into bowls. Stir through 1-2 tablespoons of thickened cream.
6) Cover with a good handful of grilled pumpkin cubes. Crumble feta and shred some baby spinach over top.
7) Season with a little pepper. Serve hot.